Buy Organic Peppermint Oil
Botanical Name: Mentha x Piperita
Verified 3rd Party Testing: GC/MS Testing
Country of Origin: India
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Peppermint Essential Oil Uses/Benefits/Characteristics:
- Promotes a sense of alterness
- Great for relieving mild headaches/migraines
- Known for being revitalizing
- Use caution around pets such as dogs and cats. Many essential oils can be harmful to them. Never let your pets come in direct contact with Peppermint oil and try to diffuse in areas your pets are not allowed.
Peppermint oil can be used as a natural exterminator and helps to ward off bugs, insects and mice (perfect for summer!)
- Create a diluted spray using water and peppermint oil, shake well and spray in problem areas
- Leave a few droplets in smaller problem areas like cracks and crevices where you think the pests are more likely to utilize
Blends well with: Cypress, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Ylang-Ylang
Cautions: Never use undiluted on your skin and avoid contact with your eyes. Keep out of reach of children and if pregnant, consult with your physician. Never take internally.
Essential oils are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.